Thursday, July 28, 2011

And the Nicknames Are Here

Isaac and I have lovingly nicknamed each other and Nash. This actually did not just happen. This has been going on since we found out we were pregnant. Isaac is Baby Daddy (very high class) and I am Lil' Momma. I am assuming Isaac dubbed me this because I am a small person. Little did he know the whale I would become from all the water retention, thankfully he didn't nickname me at the end of my pregnancy.
Anyway.
Our handsome little Nash is The Boy. I know, it's super original. I think that Isaac came up with this and began calling him The Boy as soon as we found out, that indeed, he was a boy.
In the beginning, he was The Bean. Now, The Boy.
So, there you have it Baby Daddy, Lil Momma and The Boy................Ironically, Tia isn't The Dog, she is Pup Pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment