Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nash is 4 Weeks Old

So our little guy is 4 weeks old today! Wow, that has gone so fast and I can only imagine how quickly it will continue to go. He does so many cute things, here are just a few of my favorites this month.

1. When he latches on to nurse, he snaps his mouth just like a tiny dinosaur.
2. He loves music!
3. I kiss his toes and he wraps them around my lips.
4. I kiss his cheeks and he opens his mouth towards me, like I know you! You feed me!
5. While he takes a tubby he always crossed his feet at the ankles.
6. When he gets really upset, he snorts.
7. During feeding time, he gulps so fast that after about 5 gulps he has to stop and breathe. He is out of breath like he just ran a marathon.
8. He likes to poop in a fresh clean diaper, almost as soon as it gets put on.

These are not in any order. Just a list of cuteness. Monthly lists to follow.

I am trying to weigh him regularly and he is a full 9 lbs at 4 weeks!






2 comments:

  1. Loving it that he loves music but hopefully not his Dad's variety! Also loving the feet crossing. so much personality already. What a precious little man. Grampa can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I enjoy hearing your mamma experiences....reminds me of those times...they go by so quick. Cherish them.

    ReplyDelete