Monday, October 17, 2011

Patience Is A Virtue

I have always heard that once you have children you gain more patience.
I have decided this is definitely false information. I believe you still maintain the same amount of patience that you had before, only now that you have a child, the pie is divvied up differently and less evenly.
My patience, for instance, is divided as seen on the chart below.

As you can see pretty much everyone and everything (except Nash) can send me to the edge and back. Patience has never been my strong suit and now it's magnified that I have little to spare. This is something I am working on improving, but in the mean time, watch out.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I feel the same way. In my pie, Nash is replaced with Kellen, Issac with Michael, Tia with Gunner and Kitty, and everything else is everything else!

    ReplyDelete