Thursday, October 27, 2011

5 Months Old!

Nash is 5 months old! Man, how time flies when you're having fun.  He is growing by leaps and bounds and I feel like most of the 4th month he wasn't doing much of anything different, then, BAM! He is doing all kinds of stuff.  Some of the things I love from this month are:
1. He can recognize my voice on that box thing Grammy always talks on. He tries to grab it and get to me when I am at work.
2. Grabs anything within reach.
3. Lights are the newest fascination.
4. When we come home from work, he laughs and smiles as if to say "Oh THERE you are! I have been waiting for you all day!"
5. He smiles at all the pretty girls. Only the girls and the look on his face says "Hey there pretty baby."
6. He is rolling side to side front to back.
7. He is just such a happy boy.
Can't wait to see what the next month has in store.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean I ALWAYS talk on....wait...hold on....phone's ringing.

    ReplyDelete