Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lucky Undies

(Actual photo of Isaac)

We received very exciting news last night and I was reminded of why I love Isaac so much.
Isaac was offered a new job!! This has been a prayer that we have been diligently praying for several months.  It's 10 minutes from home, pays well, has excellent benefits and is more inline with what he wants to be doing long term.  Praise the Lord!
Last night, as I was getting ready for bed, Isaac asked me if I knew why he had been offered the job. Of course I responded with "Because they saw how incredibly talented you are and just couldn't resist your charm?" He replied with "No. It's because I wore my lucky boxers in my interview and I wore them today. Which is why I got the offer today." I smiled and just replied "Oh yeah? You think that's it, huh?" He responded "Definitely. Look how great they make my butt look." He flips around and flexes for me. "Plus, they cradle my package like the hands of angels."
I am so grateful for him, his wit, and of course, his boxers.

2 comments: