Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nash is 3 Months Old!






Hard to believe it's already been a quarter of a a year since Baby Nash joined our family.  He is the joy of our lives.
My accountant told me that he couldn't remember his life before his children were born and I asked how long he had been married before; 6 years!  I thought to myself, how can you forget the first 6 years you were married to someone?  Now, I can understand.  It seems strange that Nash has just recently become apart of our life.  It's as though life only began once he emerged into the world.
He is growing like a weed and everyday there is a new cute thing he does. So here is this month's list of things I love about this little guy:
1. He started to giggle! It started out just in his sleep, which was darling, but now he will giggle when we giggle.
2. He loves to smile at that super handsome boy in the mirror.
3. 8 PM Bedtime, that he made for himself. That's right folks, he made this time.
4. Getting a diaper change is the highlight of his day.
5. Sleeping preference: hand in cleavage.
6. He discovered his tongue.
7. Chubby leg rolls.

1 comment: