Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nash is 4 Months Old!



Time is flying by so quickly. Every month goes by in the blink of an eye.
Nash is growing fast and is so much fun! I will admit that I think everything he does is amazing and I am certain there is no other child as smart and talented as him. Yep, this is one proud momma.
Here is this month's list of things I love:
1. He laughs at Tia
2. That handsome boy in the mirror always receives the shy smile
3. When he is tired he is such a cuddle bug
4. Giggles, giggles, giggles
5. He sucks his two middle fingers AKA the bowling ball grip, just like his momma did
6. Hoot Hoot is the only thing that can comfort him when he goes to sleep
7. He finally gets Peek-A-Boo
8. He's a shy flirt to the cute girls on the block.

Stats:
24.25 inches, 13 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Four months where does the time go! Handsome little guy is getting so big too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable. I love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete