Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here it goes





Well this is it. I have officially entered into the world of personal blogging.
I was hesitant to join the crowd of women who blog about DIY projects, recipes and their families, but I am pretty sure they don't let you take your baby home if you don't have one.

So, here we are and I have to say I am pretty excited to figure out how to do this whole "blog" thing. I am going to be learning from some Jedi Blog Masters and hopefully the Force will be with me.

Stay tuned to see what happens in the wonderful world of Gerke (Maybe Isaac will even post now and then.)


4 comments:

  1. Love the first post and I am so excited you guys now have a blog. It made me laugh because I feel the exact same way! You may want to print this out to show the hospital-it's almost like payment ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've had the same feeling of need to validate that I have a family, and we mean something, and therefore, I too started a blog. The trouble I have is posting on it. I love reading other's blogs, maybe this will give me the motivation to document some memories too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish the hospital would accept my blog as payment.

    I am so glad I have inspired more people to blog. I will follow yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog header and name. This will be fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete